*Full-Time Faculty Invitation* Assistant/ Associate/ Full-Professors in the School of Physical Therapy & Graduate Institute of Rehabilitation Science, College of Medicine, Chang Gung University, Taiwan
The School of Physical Therapy & Graduate Institute of Rehabilitation Science at the Chang Gung University (CGU) invites international applications for the full-time assistant, associate or full professors, with start dates of February 2023 and August 2023. Successful candidates will be appointed at the level of assistant, associate or full professor according to qualifications. There are 1 full-time position to be filled.
- We are looking for: There is one Full-time positions at the assistant, associate, or full professor level with (1) PhD degree in physical therapy (PT), rehabilitation science, or related areas. (2) Experiences in teaching PT courses in English in any higher education institution, and is willing to extend existing international collaborations and to engage in new global research/ academic partnerships.
- CGU offers internationally competitive compensation package commensurate to your professional experiences.
- Application Deadline: November 30, 2022.
(1) Application materials will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis. Interview date/time will be set up promptly if an application has received a favorable review process.
(2) Online interviews can be arranged during the COVID-19 pandemic when border controls are strictly enforced.
(3) Chang Gung University is an equal-opportunity employer following the international standard for diversity and inclusion. Applicants from all regions and nationalities are welcome.
- Starting Date: February 1, 2023, or August 1, 2023 (Please indicate your preferred starting date in the cover letter)
- Application documents
(1) Cover letter (one page).
(2) Curriculum Vitae with detailed higher education degrees (undergraduate to PhD), professional experiences, research statement, list of publications, and three professional references (with name, title & institution, email).
(3)Please submit your application in PDF files or a cloud storage link with email subject “Apply to faculty position at CGU School of Physical Therapy (applicant’s name)” to Ms. Chia-Hsin Lin at email@example.com
About Chang Gung University (CGU), Taiwan
Chang Gung University (CGU), a contemporary and research-directed university with entrepreneurial spirits, was established by the founding Wang family of the Formosa Plastics Group. CGU is highly ranked globally in the QS World Universities Rankings 2023, and in the top 5 among the 151 universities in Taiwan. CGU has 4 colleges: College of Medicine, College of Engineering, College of Management, and College of Intelligent Computing. CGU offers a student-faculty ratio of 11:1, with 6,930 students, 592 full-time faculty and 681 adjunct faculty members. The University strives for excellence in research, teaching, and innovative technology commercialization. With close ties with the Formosa Plastics Group and the Chang Gung Medical Foundation (the largest private-owned hospital system in Taiwan), CGU enjoys abundant research resources on manufacturing and medical services and has established itself as a top-class university that prepares its graduates for personal and professional success. CGU is located in the suburban area of the Taipei city, about 30 minutes to the city center by Metro (Mass Rapid Transit). For details about Chang Gung University, visit https://www.cgu.edu.tw/index.php?Lang=en ; about CGU School of Physical Therapy (including Masters and PhD programs), please visit: https://pt.cgu.edu.tw/index.php?Lang=en